Terms and conditions
We take confidentiality and privacy very seriously and do everything in our power to ensure that you and your data are safe in our care.
For online courses and products
We also ask you to respect our terms of service (full details of which are provide here).
For Herbal Medicine and Coaching Services
- We ask that you read our Payment Terms and Cancellation Policy before you agree to make use of our services.
- When you book a consultation you will be sent a consent form that you are asked to read and sign and bring along to your consultation (or return by email at least 24 hours before your appointment). The form outlines the types information we will collect and how it will be used.
- In order to comply with our professional rules and the law governing those in the medical profession, we may not be able to treat you if you do not give consent for us to collect and hold this information. The information you provide will only be used to provide you with care.
- If you wish to receive our regular newsletter, we ask you to sign additional consent.
- We are bound by a Code of Conduct outlined by the National Institute of Medical Herbalists and have full Medical Insurance through Balens.
We do our best to provide accurate information on our website and through our courses, however this does not constitute advice or medical care. You can find more information about this here.