Last modified 10th May 2018
2. Your data and how we use it
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails - for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
Access to these data is limited to only the members of our staff who require that data to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access services and make transactions
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
3. Data collected by third parties
3. Access to and sharing of data
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Occasionally, we may share any data we collect if we are required to share data with the legal authorities to fulfil our obligations under the law of England and Wales.